The closet yielded:
1 bag of clothes I already determined I don't wear but which was still at the bottom of the closet
3 watch boxes, 2 of which are so old the batteries of said watches need to be replaced
7 empty shoe boxes
1 bag of trash- bigger this time
2 mystery fish fillets (see below)
In addition to the stuff many things were relocated to their rightful areas. That's the hardest part, sorting. Well sorting and then actually putting the sorted stuff in the place it actually belongs. This isn't a project that is going in order, mainly it's going which ever way the STUFF demands. There's lots of walking up and down stairs to get these thing back to their homes.
In keeping with the stuff sorting I made fish for dinner. It came from the back of the freezer in nice little vacuum sealed packages. I cooked it, we ate it, I still don't know what type of fish it was, but it's no longer in my freezer.
No comments:
Post a Comment