Ten weeks to eliminate a minimum of ten things from ten different areas.
1. Ikea hanging closet
2. Ikea closet shelves and drawers
4. Nightstand
6. Basement totes
7. Other half of basement totes (I might be in denial on the number of totes down there!)
8. Bathroom
9. Bookshelf area
10. Other various areas in the house I have stashed CRAP over the past 1.5 yrs
Yeah, I know it's not an ambitious plan, but why should it be. A full week will actually give me the time to sort, analyze, and determine keep/trash/store without having an emotional reaction. I'm going to try and document the process so hopefully I won't let it happen again (or maybe as fast).
ps... yes, I have 2 closets plus a hanging wardrobe in the basement. yes, I know that's a lot. yes, that's part of the reason this is happening!
No comments:
Post a Comment