Saturday, February 5, 2011

My First Quilt


Over Christmas vacation I had this idea I would pick up a craft as a stress reliever. I went to the craft store to decide between knitting and quilting, I have sewn before and you can only have so many scarfs, so quilting it was. Well little did I know that my first quilt would be very stressful and quite expensive, kind of the opposite of what I was going for in January. Needless to say it took some time but I made an entire quilt by myself! I even did my own machine quilting and binding.

In the end it was fun and actually somewhat of a stress reliever... or at least a distraction and I already have fabric for my next one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll check back in another 4 months to see your next post.

Norin said...

RD is on the quilt!!!!

P Felton said...

sweet. hope it's pee proof. Nah..looks awesome Tay.

ME

My photo
SLC, UT, United States